Half Term Activities in Doncaster
Looking for fun family friendly activities in Doncaster? Here are our top picks...
We are so excited to finally be able to recommend places for you to actually visit this half term with your children. It can't have been easy not having anywhere to take the kids over the majority of the last year, so now that things are reopening, make sure you take advantage and get out to all those venues and attractions that you weren't able to visit during the peak of the pandemic. If you do visit any of our recommendations, be sure to tag us in your photos.
It is important to remember that Covid-19 hasn't gone and so please do stay as safe as you can.
- A day out at Boston Park Farm: www.visitdoncaster.com/bostonparkfarm
- Turn back in time at Brodsworth Hall visitdoncaster.com/whats-on/family-friendly/kids-rule-at-half-term-brodsworth-hall/
- Discover Doncaster's heritage at Conisbrough Castle: visitdoncaster.com/conisbroughcastle
- See the world through a creative lense at the D31 Art Gallery: visitdoncaster.com/d31-art-gallery
- A visit to the brand new Danum Gallery, Library and Museum (pre-booking is essential): visitdoncaster.com/danumgallerylibraryandmuseum
- Ice skating and swimming at the Doncaster Dome: Visit Doncaster.com/DoncasterDome
- Family forest adventure challenge at Potteric Carr Nature Reserve: visitdoncaster.com/familyforestadventurechallenge
- Paws for Fun at Lakeside Village: visitdoncaster.com/paws-for-fun
- Watch a film a family friendly film at the brand new Savoy cinema and restaurant complex: visitdoncaster.com/savoydoncaster
- Family fun at the South Yorkshire Aircraft Museum: visitdoncaster.com/south-yorkshire-aircraft-museum
- Cool down with some ice cream at Sunnybank Gardens & The Yorkshire Ice Cream Farm: visitdoncaster.com/sunnybank
- Enjoy a family treat or to at the Wool Market: visitdoncaster.com/woolmarket
- Walk on the wild side at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park: visitdoncaster.com/yorkshirewildlifepark
The above list is just a small selection of all the great half term activities available for families here in Doncaster. For more ideas, please have a good look around our website: www.visitdoncaster.com for even more great family days out.