City Centre Information
The City of Doncaster is bigger than you think...
This page may be of help to anybody looking for that extra information regarding all things city centre within Doncaster.
Residents and visitors to Doncaster are always invited to enjoy events and activities within the city centre.
This page may be of help to residents and visitors who like to plan their itinerary in advance!
Below you will see everything you need to guide your visit to the city centre...
Things To Do
Discover the city's history and heritage, green spaces, markets and more that each provides its own individual character for a beautiful time in the city.
Click on the button below to discover more. Specify the page by ticking the city centre locations box on the button linked below.
- Enjoy a coffee with some great board games at Bake, Battle & Roll
- Celebrate Doncaster's creativity at Cast
- Watch a family-friendly film at Savoy Cinema
- Enjoy a family treat and leisure fun at the Wool Market
- Come and explore a collection of art at D31 Art Gallery
- Explore the city's new museum all free at Danum, Gallery, Library and Museum
- Support the small arts at Doncaster Little Theatre
- Shop local at the stalls and stands at Doncaster Market
- Explore the culture and history of Doncaster Minster
- Challenge yourself for Viking Axe Throwing, Interactive Darts and Escape Rooms at Enigma Rooms
- Enjoy some retail therapy at the Frenchgate Shopping Centre
- Treat yourself to a walk in the beautiful Elmfield Park
- Approach your creative side at Print Imperials
What's On in the City Centre
Our city provides a vast line-up of events you can get involved in. Just simply click the button below and on the what's on page tick the city centre locations box.
Eat & Drink
Here are just a few ideas of local cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs that are either new, firm favourites or maybe some that you didn't know about within the City Centre. These venues can make for a perfect night out or perhaps you fancy a takeaway for a night in.
Pleas click the button below and on the page refine the venue to city centre locations using the tick box.
Staying over in the City Centre
With all that in mind and so much to discover in the city, you’re invited to stay over so that you can explore and enjoy all we have to offer at your leisure.
A few ideas:
- The Earl of Doncaster
- The Regent Hotel
- Premier Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn
Need help planning your trip here to Doncaster, look no further as everything you need is on the button below.
Please do make the most of our Tourist Information Centre which is located just next door to the Mansion House on High Street. The helpful team will be able to provide you with help and advice on accommodation, events, eating out, things to do and so much more.
A perfect spot in our city centre one might say!