To make your visit to Doncaster an experience to remember, we have a team of ambassadors who can provide you with advice and general information. Get in touch by, email, telephone, post or by visiting our Tourist Information Centre.
You will get a warm Yorkshire welcome from our helpful team. They will be able to provide you with help and advice on accommodation, events, eating out, things to do and so much more.
Tourist Information Centre
1 Priory Place, Doncaster, DN1 1BN (next to the Mansion House)
Get in touch
Tel: 01302 734309
Some of the services on offer at the Tourist Information Centre includes:
- National Express Coach tickets
- David Goodfellow day trips and holiday tickets
- CAB day trips and holiday tickets
- Mansion House Afternoon Tea tickets
- Great Yorkshire Show tickets (once a year)
- Yorkshire made Merchandise
Public Conveniences in Doncaster
Are you looking for the nearest convenience?
The council’s city centre team provides public toilets in the city centre at Market Place - on the corner of High Fishergate.
These busy facilities are:
- fully accessible
- incorporate good baby changing facilities
- entry is now free
- open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 4pm
Below is a page listing a variety of public conveniences sectioned by area in Doncaster.