Doncaster is now under TIER 3 - very high restrictions
Doncaster is now in VERY HIGH (Tier 3) level restrictions from Wednesday 2 December, find out more on Doncaster Council's FAQs VERY HIGH page.
The restrictions mean:
- Stay home - only leave for specific reasons including education and work
- Schools, universities and colleges remain open
- Retail is open
- Gym and leisure centres are open
- Personal care outlets (hairdressers/beauty salons) are open.
- Pubs and restaurants are closed except for takeaways
- No household mixing indoors or in private gardens, unless in your support bubble
Posted: 02 December 2020
You may also like...
14th Mar 2023Find out more
Cantley Community Library and The Adult Family Learning Centre announce exciting new courses
13th Mar 2023Find out more
Get Red Nose Day fit with Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust at Lakeside Village
9th Mar 2023Find out more