Dunsville Quarry Park
Places to play
- toddler play area with a slide, set of swings, a rope net pyramid and a sand pit
- junior play area with a climbing frame, tightrope walk, a hammock and zipwire
- playing field
Sports and exercise
- sports facilities including a multi-use games area and outdoor gym equipment
- three fitness trails of varying length (displayed on panels at the park's entrance point). One of the trails is suitable for disabled users and wheelchairs
- a weekly short walk for those who would like to become more active and learn interesting facts about the park! For the full route, visit the weekly walks section of our walking in Doncaster page.
Enjoy a stroll
There are walking routes and nature walks you can take, along with an orienteering course if you want to do a bit of exploring (route markers have been placed throughout the park). You can also enjoy a walk to Barnby Dun from the park.
Nature and scenery
The park's status as an outdoor nature reserve makes it an ideal place to enjoy some beautiful nature and scenery including wildflower meadows, woodland areas and a variety of wildlife.
Places to sit
There's seating throughout the park, most of which is next to the public footpaths, along with a number of picnic benches.
Where can I put my rubbish/dog waste?
There are bins for both litter and dog waste throughout the park. The two bins in the play area are for litter only.
- Greens Road
- South Yorkshire
- DN7 4ET
You may also like...
If you like this, take a look at the other fantastic attractions in Doncaster.