October Half Term in Doncaster
For the first time, Doncaster's October half term holiday will be not one but two weeks long in the midst of Halloween!
For the first time, Doncaster's October half-term holiday will be not one but two weeks long! It's a good thing that there's plenty going on in Doncaster to keep the kids entertained. Below is a list of all the great family-friendly activities that you can take advantage of. Please click on the links of any events that you are interested in to read the full event information as some events may require you to pre-book.
Here's what's on:
- Pumpkin Picking at Eastfield Farm from the 1st October until the 31st October
- The Addams Family will feature at Cast from the 12th until the 16th October
- Live performances every weekend at 7pm at The Wool Market as well as quiz nights every Thursday at 7pm. Find more here
- Halloween Maize Pumpkin Hunt at Boston Park Farm from 16th until the 29th October as well as Torchlight Halloween Fun from the 29th until the 31st October also at Boston Park Farm
- Creepy Carnival at Yorkshire Wildlife Park from 23rd until the 25th October
- Spooky Fireworks Spectacular at Doncaster Races on the 30th October
- Shlomo's Beatbox Adventure for Kids at Cast on the 16th October
- Halloween Skate hosted by Twisted Skatepark on the 30th of October with 2 sessions available to book
- Halloween Quiz at Bake Battle and Roll on the 27th of October
- Frightfully fun family activities at Lakeside Village Outlet Shopping this Halloween !Free pumpkins will be given out too.
- Chris Ramsey at the Dome on the 31st October
- Classic October Half Term Specials will be featured at Savoy Cinema between the 12th October until the 10th November
- Monster Bingo Challenge that you can win ShopAppy vouchers to as we have teamed up with Doncaster Mumbler. Bingo Cards can be collected at the Tourist Information Centre and your first stamp will be given there.
- ShopAppy Halloween Trail is a part of the Monster Bingo Card where you have to find a secret Halloween word that is scattered around 10 venues that are displaying letters in the Town Centre. Once you know what the word is you have to take your card back to the Tourist Information Centre and let them know what word you think it spells out in order to win prizes!
- Nature Explorer's at Cusworth Hall on the 16th until the 21st October
- Spooky Halloween Trail at Austerfield Mosiac Trust on the 31st of October
- The Wizards of Once Halloween Quest, Ghost Tour and Spooky Woodland Walk will take place at Brodsworth Hall as they have lots planned for the spooky season between the 23rd until the 31st of October.
- SpellBound at The Wool Market with Enigma Rooms as a pop-up escape room from 18th October until the 31st October.
- Window Wonderland with Right Up Our Street on the 2nd November
- Halloween Afternoon Tea at Glass Strawberry up until the end of October
- All Hallows Eve Town Centre Ghost Walk with DN Events that starts at 6pm at the Market Place on the 31st October
- Spooktacular Treasure Hunt at the Wool Market from 23rd October until the 31st October
- Big Bang Fireworks at Keepmoat Stadium on the 5th November
- Martial Art Monsters Halloween Party on 31st October
- Family Fun Day at Doncaster Market on the 30th October
- Wild Wizard Cook at Potteric Carr on the 26th and 27th of October
- Live Giant Pumpkin Carving at the Frenchgate on the 29th October as well as their Pumpkin Trail Challenge that you win prizes too!
The half-term shenanigans won't even stop there as we assure you there will be lots more entertaining activities to come...
For now make sure to keep your eyes peeled on our website and social media accounts linked below as there will be more competitions, events, activities and prizes to come.
Visit Doncaster (@VisitDoncaster) / Twitter