GET READY FOR REAL IMPACT!
A BIGGER and BETTER Rugby League World Cup is coming to England in 2022, and it's going to be one of the hottest tickets of the year.
Taking place between 15 October and 19 November 2022, all three tournaments – the Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair, will be hosted at the same time on one world stage.
Rugby League World Cup 2021 is coming to Doncaster in 2022 with not 1 but 3 fixtures!
Doncaster is hosting 3 mens games at the Eco-Power Stadium and we will be the training base for the Samoan mens team TOA SAMOA – this is a massive deal for Doncaster!
In case that wasn’t enough for you, here are 6 reasons why you should be excited and buy tickets for the Doncaster #RLWC2021 games:
- The sheer size and scale of it! 61 games, 21 venues and 32 different teams and a trailblazing social impact programme.
- This is a great opportunity to put Doncaster on the world map and showcase three RLWC2021 fixtures in the city including being live on the BBC! This will give local people the opportunity to witness world-class Rugby League stars up close and personal.
- The chance to witness a Rugby League World Cup on home soil with tickets starting as low as £2.21.
- The world's best players from the mens, womens and wheelchair games will be showcasing their talents across 61 games in England.
- Spine-tingling moments of celebration as nations share their cultural performances ahead of crunch ties.
- It’s going to be the biggest and best World Cup ever! Why wouldn’t you want to be a part of it?!
Don't miss any of the other fixtures that will be taking place in Doncaster:
RLWC2021 Samoa Vs Greece - 23rd October 2022
RLWC2021 PNG V Wales - 31st October 2022
Hospitality packages are also available and for further information on hospitality at the Eco Power stadium just email Gaynor Waddington at Gaynor.Waddington@clubdoncaster.co.uk.
Click here for the link to the Doncaster Information Spectator Guide which gives you all the information you need to know!