HALLOWEEN OUTDOOR CINEMA DONCASTER SHOWING HOCUS POCUS
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT DUE TO LIMITED SPACE
Get ready for a bewitching experience as we present the Halloween showing of the beloved classic, Hocus Pocus, Grab your blankets, bring your friends and family, and immerse yourself in this enchanting outdoor cinema event.
Watch as the Sanderson sisters, Winifred, Sarah, and Mary, wreak havoc on Salem in their quest for eternal youth. With their mischievous spells and hilarious antics, this film is sure to cast a spell on you!
Indulge in the Halloween spirit and come dressed in your spookiest costumes. Whether you're a witch, a ghost, or a vampire, let your creativity shine and join in the fun. So mark your calendars and don't miss out on this wickedly entertaining event.
Book your tickets now and get ready for a night filled with laughter, nostalgia, and Halloween magic!
An early screening where timings are
- Event open 5pm
- Film starts 6pm
- Film Ends 730pm
Then a LATE screening where timings are
- Event opens 8pm
- Film starts 9pm
- Film ends 1030pm
There will also be catering unit onsite that will serve the hot drinks, you can of course bring your own snacks!
Limited tickets available so make sure to book yours today!
Tickets are £34 for a family ticket (2 adults, 2 kids) £14 for an adult - £9 per child - £4 deposit will be required via eventbrite to secure your place, the rest is due on the entrance that night should the event go ahead.
Halloween is almost here and we're so excited! But listen, we know the weather can be a little wonky this time of year. In the rare event that the wind starts howling or the rain starts pouring, we may have to cancel the event. Don't worry though, we always prioritize your safety and in the event of a cancellation, we'll give a full refund. We want everyone to have a spooktacular time without any worry and thats why we only take a small deposit first.
Just wanted to let you know that we've got your back when it comes to events. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if something comes up and we can't make it happen. On the day of the event, just bring along your ticket. Save a tree and skip the paper print-out (seriously, let's think about the environment!). Instead, pull it up on your smartphone so we can scan the QR code. And no need to fret if you misplace your ticket – we've got a master copy waiting for you when you arrive. Easy peasy!
- If you feel like smoking or vaping, you're more than welcome to do so on site but please try to head to the side or back of the event. We just want to make sure everyone's having a good time and not bothered by smoke. Thanks!
- If it looks like we're going to get some serious rain, we'll have to cancel. But if it's just a light drizzle, we'll still be on!
- No seating provided
- We’ve got catering sorted out for ya! Of course, if you prefer, you’re also more than welcome to bring your own grub. No worries either way!
- Rubbish: Your all superheros! Let's keep our city sparkling clean! Remember to use the bins provided or take your rubbish home with you. Together, we can save the world!
- On-site toilets will be available.
- We can't have any boozehounds here! We want everyone to have a good time and sip a little drink', but we also want you all to be smart about it. If you start slurring your words and wobbling around, we might have to kindly ask you to call it a night. So let's have fun, but let's keep our wits about us!
If you're joining us, don't forget to bring some warm clothes, a torch and extra layers. Make sure you have the right footwear for the weather that day too! Oh, and just a heads up, no BBQs allowed. Thanks!