Campsall Country Park is renowned for its rich and diverse woodlands and a variety of things to see and do for all ages.
Some of the things to see and and do at Campsall Country Park include, but are not limited to:
- toddler and junior play areas, with great facilities including a rope spider-web climbing frame and a tyre zip-wire
- beautiful scenery including meadows, ponds, and wildflower areas
- woodland areas that are home to various species of wildlife
- picnic areas
- playing fields
- walking routes and nature walks
- the Askern Fit and Fun walk. For the full route of this 3 mile gentle walk, please visit our walking in Doncaster page: http://www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/culture-leisure-tourism/walking-in-doncaster
- Park Drive
- South Yorkshire
- DN6 9NU
You may also like...
If you like this, take a look at the other fantastic accommodation in Doncaster.