The Moving Museum is coming to Doncaster
The Moving Museum will take our historic objects out on the road to a place near you.
The Moving Museum will take our historic objects out on the road to a place near you. The Moving Museum will also share your stories, memories and objects – you can make history too!
The Moving Museum will launch with a tour of the borough from Monday 13 September until Saturday 25 September. They want your stories and history featured in the displays on board.
The people in Doncaster will be invited to lend items such as toys and photographs to the new exhibition.
Bring along a palm sized object or photograph to display and share your stories with the people of Doncaster.
- Mon 13 September, 10am-2pm, Sir Nigel Gresley Square, Doncaster Town Centre
- Tues 14 September, 10am-2pm, Thorne Market Place
- Wed 15 September School visit
- Fri 17 September, 12pm-4pm, Mexborough Market Place
- Sat 18 September, Times TBC, Stainforth Resource Centre
- Monday 20 September College visit
- Wed 22 September. 11am-1pm, Adwick Family Hub
- Thurs 23 September, 12pm-4pm, Hexthorpe Park
- Sat 25 September, 11am-2pm, Sir Nigel Gresley Square
Posted: 31 August 2021