Small Business Saturday is coming...
With Christmas fast approaching, it’s the time of year to also start planning for Small Business Saturday UK.
Now in its ninth year, Small Business Saturday takes place on Saturday 4 December 2021 with an aim to celebrate small business success, encourage consumers to ‘shop local, and support businesses in their communities.
This year it is calling on the nation to share a ‘big thank you’ with small businesses to recognise their vital role throughout the pandemic. Small Business Saturday supports all kinds of independent businesses!
We would love for you to show your support for Small Business Saturday and encourage others to get involved too. You can get involved by:
- Making a conscious effort to shop at local independent businesses. You can use the Small Business Finder tool here: www.smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com/small-business-finder
- Post photos of yourself supporting your local businesses with #SmallBizSatUK on social media.
If you yourself run a small independent business in Doncaster, this is one event you will definitely want to take part in...
How you can get involved:
- register and advertise your business on the Small Business Finder for free
- download logos and the free marketing pack
- shout about any plans you have across digital platforms and let Small Business Saturday know about them for a shout out via their social media accounts too
- Connect with others using #SmallBizSatUK and spread the word
Small Business Saturday is an excellent opportunity to connect customers with Doncaster's local independents. The more we all get behind the campaign, the better off we will all be, plus it can really help to reinforce ties with your local community.
For all the ways you can get involved, check out the link here: https://smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com/#get-involved