ShopAppy Halloween trail
Join the town centre ShopAppy Halloween trail this October half term.
All you (well your kids) have to do is pop into the Tourist Information Centre in town to pick up a trail sheet and then go to the venues that are on the town centre trail in search of 10 letters that spell out a magic word.
Once they find all 10 letters they need to spell out the magic word in exchange for some ShopAppy vouchers which can be redeemed in some of your favourite local businesses like the Enigma Room, Bake Battle and Roll, Dreambakes and so much more!
Please note the Tourist Information Centre is closed on Sunday so be sure to collect your trail sheet before the Sunday if you plan on doing the trail on that day and then when you complete the trail, you can take it in the day after or the weekend after to claim your prize.
The 10 Shops in the trail are:
1) Wool Market
2) Johnson & Sons Barbers (Inside the Wool Market)
3) Knit & Stich
4) Cushion Queen
5) Dreambakes --> From Monday 25th - Thursday 28th October, anyone doing the trail gets 15% off their bill at Dreambakes when you eat in ( excluding takeaways). Fri and Sat, those doing the trail will get a free treat from us.
6) Mercure Hotel
7) Enigma Rooms
8) Bake Battle & Roll --> Be sure to go inside for lots of Halloween activities including bean bag throw, colouring and sweet treats
9) Danum Gallery Library and Museum - Children's Library
10) Tourist Information Centre