Terms & Conditions
Competition terms and conditions
Promoter: Visit Doncaster
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion. The prize draw can be entered on the Visit Doncaster social media channels. Only winners will be notified.
- Telephone and internet access are required to enter this promotion, winners will be notified by social media, no later than 26th October 2023.
- The promotion will begin at 13:30 on 13 October 2023 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 20th October 2923 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be made by the closing date. Any entries received after this date will be void.
How to enter
- The promotion can be entered by commenting on one of the 'Rovers vs. Grimsby posts' from the Visit Doncaster page (Facebook/Instagram):Entry assumes understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
6 x hospitality tickets to Doncaster Rovers FC vs. Grimsby Town FC on 28th October 2023 at 15:00.
- Any other costs or expenses not specifically mentioned are not included.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- The winner and their guests are responsible for making sure that they are available on the specified date.
- So far as is permitted by law, the promoter and its associated partners exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the event/promotion b) any changes to the prize, cancellation of, or use of the prize c) any act or default by the winner (including, without limitation, missed train, travel or transfers) which results in the Winner being unable to attend the prize and/or any elements of it.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prizes do not include travel to and from the prize location.
- The promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or their guests should they be unable to redeem their prize for whatever reason save where caused by the promoter’s negligence.
- Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling to and from the prize location. The promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or guests.
- If for any reason the prize winner does not attend the prize at the time agreed with the promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize. If for any reason the prize is not available, the promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The winner agrees to comply with the reasonable requests of the promoter and to be responsible to the promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. The prize winner and their guests must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the event and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guests is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
- In so far as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or their guests or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or partners or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram.