Here is what's on in Doncaster for young children and people with darts between September 22 to June 23.
- Swag Choir- never any obligation to sing on your Swag is a vibrant group of 9-16 year olds who perform chart hits with choreography and harmony. Swag is a choir for any budding superstars who like to sing and perform. Swag has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and is free to access. We welcome singers of all standards and styles and are confident making adaptations for individuals’ different needs. Rehearsals take place at The Point on Tuesday evenings during term time, 4.45-5.45pm. There is no audition and own. Find out more on our website or by emailing Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gallery at the point- our gallery shows a wide range of exhibitions each year, all of which are free. Anyone is welcome and schools are encouraged to book for school trips. We provide family and education resources too. Upcoming exhibitions include Regarding Forests by Chrystel Lebas, Flourish 12th Annual Award for Excellence In Print Forests you can experience the sounds, smells and sights of ancient rainforests. Flourish showcases a diverse range of printmaking and Brick By Brick features fun, interactive artworks by international artists created from LEGO. More exhibitions to be announced making and Brick By Brick. In Regarding To enquire about school visits and workshops, please email email@example.com.
- Big Sing Events- whether you’re in primary, secondary or SEND school, you can take part in one of our Big Sing events. As the joint leads of Doncaster’s Music Hub we offer local schools the chance to perform original songs written by students and well-known pop songs alongsidefriends and family are welcome to cheer Primary schools perform at Sing Out in June at Doncaster Dome. Secondary schools can take part in iSing at The Dome in April. And for SEND schools we we have Sing + Sign, which uses Makaton signs and is performed at Doncaster College. A professional band accompanies students at all events, and on singers! Find out more on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Classrooms- classroom and supporting students in Creative Classrooms is darts’ programme of drama work designed for primary schools to support students to develop their emotional literacy, while building communication and whole class for a half term, using an age appropriate story to slowly understand a range of emotions the characters are feeling, and in turn, we might feel too. As part of Creative Classrooms, teachers and teaching assistants receive professional CPD in using drama in the understanding their emotions. If you would like to find out more, please email Sarah on email@example.com.
- All Aboard: Youth Music- darts works across all 6 of Doncaster’s SEND schools on a 3-year Youth Music funded project that uses music and Makaton sign language to increase the confidence, communication and across Doncaster. So far, we have to share with parents and guardians, Makaton signed songs, digital DJ tracks musical skills of Disabled young people created soundscapes for stories, videos with Disabled young people. As part of this project, darts has also set friendly, relaxed space for musicians and educators to learn, share good practice and gain confidence in music-making more, please email Dyzelle at up the All Aboard Music Network - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and time
4 Oct 22, 00:00 - 1 Jun 23, 00:00
- 16 South Parade
- South Yorkshire
- DN1 2DR
Monday - Friday
10am - 4pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
10am - 8pm
9 am - 2pm
Café closes one hour before the building closes
You may also like...
If you like this, take a look at the other fantastic attractions in Doncaster.