- Cusworth Hall Museum & Park
Book onto our fun Summer Club for 7 to 11 year olds at Cusworth Hall and Park.
Fun-filled days of outdoor and indoor activities on a range of topics from Archaeology to Animation.
8:30am until 4:30pm every day from 12 August to 23 August (excluding weekends).
- 12 August TOYS: Play with toys from the past and make your own game!
- 13 August KNIGHTS & DRAGONS: Make a coat of arms and hobby horse
- 14 August THE VICTORIANS: Explore the Victorian way of life in Doncaster
- 15 August INSECTS: Hunt for mini beasts in the museum, Park and Pond!
- 16 August ARCHAEOLOGY: Discover, examine & record secrets from the past
- 19 August ANIMATION: Find out more about the process of animation
- 20 August SOLDIERS: Dress up in costume and design your own helmet
- 21 August FORESTS: Visit our apple orchards and toast marshmallows
- 22 August EGYPTIANS: Discover the secrets of ancient Egypt!
- 23 August BIRDS: Make bird feeders and visit the ducks at the Pond
£20 per day, includes breakfast and snack, but please bring a packed lunch.
How to sign up
Sign up at Cusworth Hall or call 01302 782342 (Sat - Wed)
The site is bounded to the north by Cusworth Lane, to the east by Cusworth Village and increasingly the urban sprawl of Doncaster, and to the south and west by strips of farmland that have been encroached upon in the south by building and in the west by the A1 (M).