100 THiNGS 'End of Summer' Event!
Date and time: Saturday 31st August at 11 AM – 4 PM
Location: Doncaster Toll Bar Rugby League Club (Prospect Road, DN5 0QP)
Join us at the '100 THiNGS Before 11' End of Summer event! We have lots of FREE activities* and fun on offer, and the kids can tick off more of their ‘100 THiNGS’ before they go back to school! Hosted by Doncaster Council and Trax FM on Saturday 31st August (11am-4pm) at Toll Bar Rugby League Club, you can pick up a FREE ‘100 THiNGS’ activity book, learn more about some of the fantastic organisations and attractions we have in Doncaster and try out some FREE activities before we say goodbye to summer!
Come along and join us for…
• Free Princess meet-and-greet - live singing and crafts - come along in fancy dress and impress the GP Princesses! (12pm-2pm)
• Free Meerkat, skunk and reptile animal encounter with Reptile Rendezvous
• Free funfair rides
• Free facepainting
• Free slime making workshop with The Craft Studio
• Meet Doncaster Rovers and Dons’ mascots
• Meet British Taekwondo champion Bradly Sinden with Kings Taekwondo (11am-2pm)
• Become a ranger for the day with Sandall Park Junior Rangers
• Get a photo with Trax FM’s DJ Traxie Bear!
• Watch a live Under 14’s Rugby match (from 2pm)
• Take part in a rugby league training session with Toll Bar Rugby Club
• Have a go at Volleyball with The Miners Doncaster Volleyball Club
• Watch a performance with Irene Clark School of Dance
• Try some arts and crafts with Doncaster Community Arts (DARTs)
• …we also are welcoming The Dome, Bentley Family Hub, Doncaster libraries, Doncaster Mumbler, Doncaster Museums and many more!
The Toll Bar Rugby League ground Club House and a catering van will be open to purchase refreshments and food. The ground is located on Prospect Road in Toll Bar Doncaster (DN5 0QP).
We hope you can join us!
*Some activities are subject to time slots and they will be specified. The princess meet-and-greet is only available between 12pm-3pm
For more information about our 100 THiNGS Before 11 campaign, visit www.visitdoncaster.com/100-things