The Festival of British Railway Modelling is a celebration of the amazing world of model railways from around the British Isles.
30+ hand-picked, British working layouts from a variety of major scales and gauges.
Over 80 high quality traders and societies. Don’t miss the live, expert demonstrations and the chance to stock up on essentials.
This is held at Doncaster Racecourse which is now a cashless site.
- Adult: £14.00 (£13.00 in advance - remember, you also get early access!)
- Child: (5-16yrs) £7.00
- Family: (2 adults, 3 children) £35.00
- Booking closes at 9am on the day of the show.
- PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL: Card payment preferred (VISA/MASTERCARD ONLY)
- VENUE: card payment only for all catering outlets. There are no cash machines onsite.
- TRADERS: will offer cash and/or card. This is the the responsibility/preference of the individual stand holder.
- Doors open at 9.30am for pre-booked ticket holders!
- Saturday 10.00am-5.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-4.30pm
Whats happening at the 2023 event?
World-of-Railways.co.uk / BRM magazine stand
Meet the team behind this very website, BRM magazine, Garden Rail magazine & RMweb.co.uk. Ask them your modelling questions, see some of the latest projects that have graced the pages of BRM and check out our latest magazine subscription offers and World-of-Railways Plus membership deals.
There may even be some competitions to enter and free sweets...unless Phil & Howard get there first.