- Venue/Location:Danum Gallery, Library and Museum
- Date: 4 Aug 22 - 30 Aug 22
The Moving Museum will take our historic objects out on the road to a place near you. The Moving Museum will also share your stories, memories and objects – you can make history too!
The Moving Museum will launch with a tour from Monday 4th August until Tuesday 30th August.
The people in Doncaster will be invited to lend items such as toys and photographs to the new exhibition.
This year will feature 'Doncaster: City of Stories Exhibition'
Bringing Heritage Doncaster's objects and stories to a place near you.
Get hands on with history, explore Doncaster's past and make your own badge.
You can also sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge. Suitable for all ages.
- Thursday 4th August - Mexborough High Street, 10am-2pm
- Monday 8th August - Adwick Family Hub, 10am-12.30pm
- Thursday 18th August - Hexthorpe Park, 11am-3pm
- Thursday 25th August - Finningley Playing Fields, 11am-3pm
- Tuesday 30th August - Stainforth Family Hub, 1.30pm-4pm
You may also like...
If you like this, take a look at the other fantastic attractions in Doncaster.