Whether it's seeing Doncaster's only public bird aviary, or strolling through the historic Dell gardens, there's lots to do at Hexthorpe Park.
- The park has a wide range of things to see and do, including:
- places to play including toddler and junior play areas, natural play areas and a playing field
- lots of sports and exercise facilities including a multi-use games area, skate park, BMX track, tennis courts and a basketball post
- other sports and exercise areas include a bowling green and sports pitches (visit our football pitches and bowling green pages for booking information)
- places to enjoy a sit and a bite to eat including The Dell Café, picnic areas and teen sheltered seating
- beautiful scenery including woodlands and The Dell, a garden of special interest
- the borough's only public aviary
- nature walks throughout the park
- excellent access to walks along the River Don meeting up with the Trans-Pennine Trail or Sprotbrough Falls
- a two mile fit and fun walk starting and finishing at the park. For the full route, visit our walking in Doncaster page
- cultural landmarks including a public sculpture/memorial and bandstand
- Urban Road
- South Yorkshire
- DN4 0HY
You may also like...
If you like this, take a look at the other fantastic attractions in Doncaster.