Sandall Park Supportive
The UCI* World Championships are coming to Doncaster and two races will be coming directly past Sandall Park. We want to celebrate all that is good about Doncaster, Yorkshire and Cycling and put on an event in the park to promote all three. Well four actually - we want to promote the park!
So on Friday 27th September between 8am and 3pm, we will be holding a Gala Day. Many plans to be made but we hope to encourage lots of people to come and watch the race from the park. We'd like to promote cycling too in any way we can.
*There will also be a viewing area for the elderly and disabled too*
Coming to the event so far are:
- Kingthorne Group Practice who will be offering health advice and checks https://www.kingthornepractice.co.uk
- Pedal Ready Cycle Training
- Berndadette's Afternoon Teas https://berniegreenan70.wixsite.com/bernadettesteas
- Rascals Bouncy Castles
- Tuby's hot dogs
- Ice Cream man Mick
- Iaisha Fitness https://www.facebook.com/IsiashasFitnessJourney will be running free classes at 11am and 1pm.
- Dr Bike
There will be lots of goodies bags up for grabs too!
- *The Union Cycliste Internationale - International Cycling Union - is the world governing body for sports cycling and oversees international competitive cycling events. The UCI is based in Aigle, Switzerland.