One-day Christmas Extravaganza
Frenchgate Shopping Centre, 9th November, 11am-4pm
Shoppers will be welcomed to ‘Frenchville Post Office’ – the Frenchgate version of Whoville, where children and parents can write three good deeds on a postcard to grow their hearts three times, just like the Grinch’s. Each of these postcards will be entered into an hourly prize draw with the opportunity to win a £100 Frenchgate gift card.
The one-day event will include different ‘Who’s’ and the Grinch himself, all from Frenchville. Customers can also visit the free glitter bar to add some sparkle to their hair and face and anyone who participates will be treated to three heart shaped chocolates.
Visit Santa's Woodland Workshop from 10am, Enjoy free face painting from 11am and hourly gift card prize draw from 12pm.
Frenchgate Christmas opening hours:
- Saturday 9th November – Christmas Spectacular/ Grotto opening
- Friday 29th November – Black Friday 9am-8pm
- Thursday 5rd December - 9am – 8pm
- Thursday 12th Dec 9am – 8pm
- Late night shopping all week from week commencing Mon 16th Dec - Fri 20th Dec, 9am – 8pm
- Christmas Eve 9am – 5.00pm (Tuesday)
- Christmas Day – Closed (Wednesday)
- Boxing Day 10am – 5.00pm (Thursday)
- All Sundays will remain 10am – 4.00pm
- Friday 27th December 9am – 5.30 pm hours return to normal trading hours
- New Year’s Eve - Tuesday 31st 9am – 5.00pm
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday 1st Jan Closed
- Thursday 2nd Jan normal trading hours resume
Frenchgate Shopping Centre is located in the heart of Doncaster town centre with easy access from the North and South by car, as well as by bus and train via the centre’s transport interchange.