Tourist Information Centre
The Tourist Information Centre (TIC) is located at the bottom of Priory Place next door to the Mansion House, Doncaster. Contrary to popular belief the centre is not just for tourists but holds a lot of useful information and services that locals can benefit from.
Some of the services on offer at the Tourist Information Centre includes:
- National Express Coach tickets
- David Goodfellow day trips and holiday tickets
- CAB day trips and holiday tickets
- Mansion House Afternoon Tea tickets
- Great Yorkshire Show tickets (once a year)
- Yorkshire made Merchandise
We have a few additional services and products available this festive season, so do make sure you pop in for some unique locally produced goods to add a personal touch to your Christmas. Some of the items available include:
- Make Your Own Christmas Hampers - fill it with locally made produce from the TIC. Spend £25 or more and get the basket and wrapping FREE
- Doncaster Christmas Cards and calendars
- Christmas cards for a good cause - raise money for charity with every purchase of these cards
The staff in there are some of the most friendly people you will ever meet, and that isn't just us saying this. We regularly receive emails both from locals and from people who have travelled to Doncaster from thousands and thousands of miles away commending the staff in there.
So next time you are in town, pop in and have a nosey around. You will be surprised what you find in there!
Equipped with the expertise and the knowledge to give you the most up-to-date advice on Doncaster and the surrounding areas, Doncaster's Tourist Information Centre is a well-established landmark within the town centre.
Prestigious Georgian offices adjacent to the magnificent Mansion House in the heart of the town